- Dry Imager Crisp and clear medical image printing. Fujifilm dry laser imagers use Image Intelligence™ to assure consistently high quality output. Environmentally friendly technology provides crisp images without the use of wet chemicals.Compact dimensions hide generous potential has arrived, assisting smooth diagnoses. The DRYPIX Plus combines proven reliability and convenience with remarkable operating efficiency, all in a compact body. Boasting unrivalled image quality, networkability, backup security and accessible price, DRYPIX Lite is the ideal imager for small- to medium-sized hospitals. Fujifilm dry laser imagers use Image Intelligence™ to assure consistently high quality output. Environmentally friendly technology provides crisp images without the use of wet chemicals.
- The Medical dry imager Drypix Lite is the outstanding performance, remarkable efficiency and superb quality satisfy your medical imaging needs. A new concept tabletop dry imager Supports multiple film size Expandable to two magazines.
- Further is this imager:
- Adaptable to broader needs from small clinics to general hospitals Superb capability realized by high maximum density (enables mammography use).
- Available in a wide range of film sizes Fits anywhere, allowing maximum freedom of placement within the medical facilities.
- Ready for international shipping.
FUJIFILM Drypix Lite Printer
- Overall you save $200.00 (6%) on this product
- GST 12% Incl.
Specs & Features:
- Standard component: Fuji Medical Dry Imager DRYPIX Lite (Model: DRYPIX 2000)
- Recording method: Thermal head transfers heat while in contact with thermal film
- Applicable film: Fuji Medical Dry Film
DI-HT 35 × 43 (14 × 17), 26 × 36, 25 × 30 (10 × 12), 20 × 25 (8 × 10)
- Film loading: Daylight film loading
- Film magazines: Up to 2 magazines
Processing capacity: Approx. 50 sheets/hour 35 × 43 (14 × 17), Approx. 75 sheets/hour 26 × 36,
Approx. 65 sheets/hour 25 × 30 (10 × 12), Approx. 90 sheets/hour 20 × 25 (8 × 10)
- Pixel size: 84.7 μm (300 dpi)
- Recording gradation: 12 bits
- Image memory: 1 GB
- Density adjustment: Automatic
- Input channels: DICOM network input × 1 channel only
- Physical characteristics
- External dimensions ( W × D × H )
1, 530 x 590 x 365mm (21 x 23 x 14″) with Large magazine/
2, 530 x 470 x 365mm (21 x 19 x 14″) with Small magazine
3, *180mm higher with optional sheet-feeder unit
- Weight 32 kg (71 lbs.) / 43 kg (95 lbs.) with optional sheet-feeder unit
- Power supply Input voltage: AC100-240V / Phase: Single / Frequency: 50-60Hz
Rated current: 5-2A